Roar Africa

Exploring Africa Since 1688

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Client Testimonial, 2006

Hi Deborah,

We have all now returned from SA after a very enjoyable holiday. The only problem was that it was too short! On behalf of my family and myself, I would like to thank you for the assistance you provided in organizing this trip and for selecting wonderful places for us to stay. We enjoyed each of them very much and could not have asked for more. I certainly plan to return to SA at some point, at least to Cape Town and so expect to hear from me when the next opportunity to travel to SA comes my way.

Very best regards,
Randhir (Kenya 2006)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This site and its content © Copyright 2009. Photos used with permission. Read more in the ROAR AFRICA Payment and Cancellation Policies.
Site designed and implemented by Engage Brandcraft CC. To report any problems with this site please contact webmaster@roarafrica.com